Question:
Why do pussy cats meow?
PussyCat Man
2006-03-23 06:39:04 UTC
Why do pussy cats meow?
Fifteen answers:
sweet pea
2006-03-23 08:32:15 UTC
Meowing is not natural for cats their meows are attempts to mimic peoples voices. They do not meow to communicate with each other, just with us.
lissa082182
2006-03-23 16:24:14 UTC
cats like to communicate with people and other animals just as the same as we do. If you pay attention to the tone of their meow, if you can decipher what the tone is then you can almost tell what they are trying to tell you... Their expressions on their face and the way they move their tails and ears are also a form of expression to. Next time your cat meows, meow back at it... maybe it'll start a meowing conversation with you.. cats like it when you try to talk thier language too.
Rita
2006-03-23 17:17:46 UTC
My cat meows whenever he is hungry or wants attention.
2006-03-23 14:51:51 UTC
cats meow to let you know they our around or if there hungray or if there sick there our many reasons why cats meow
flutterinbutterfly
2006-03-23 14:40:04 UTC
Whats a ***** cat? Never heard of that breed before. :)
2006-03-23 15:21:34 UTC
Cats can't make any other sound but what they already make.
optimismopski
2006-03-23 15:02:51 UTC
It's their way of trying to be more "people-like"- they are trying desperately to communicate with us.
mks 7-15-02
2006-03-23 18:30:46 UTC
There
flossintru
2006-03-23 14:51:31 UTC
cus dogs bark
2006-03-23 14:51:30 UTC
coz they can and its cool. Cats like to be cool... ;)
2006-03-23 23:55:16 UTC
that is how they communicate
nascarfan2438
2006-03-23 20:04:27 UTC