Question:
how do i know if my cat is pregnant?????
ladykiller
2006-03-21 13:26:30 UTC
how do i know if my cat is pregnant?????
Five answers:
prettyprincesscc
2006-03-21 15:05:00 UTC
Ok,this is may sound odd but these are a few things you can do to find out.Feel her stomach and feel if her belly is hanging really low and you feel skin just hanging.Now this is kind of the weird part,see if her breasts are swelling a bit and hanging with her stomach.She might be meowing a lot and hiding and sniffing around to check out things.Pay attention to her very carefully to see how she is acting.She may act kind of grumpy with you so give her a little space for just about 2 days then give her tons of love.If she tries to stay completely away from you,she is scared.She will get scared for awhile because she will think her babies will get hurt so really keep a good eye on her and you will know when you see it.
mks 7-15-02
2006-03-21 14:44:00 UTC
Ask The Vet
6TwistedWhiskers
2006-03-21 15:03:18 UTC
I don't know of a way until she starts getting bigger and you can feel the kittens kicking. I think the vet is your only sure bet til then.

I hope you will also discuss spaying with your cat's doctor.
2006-03-21 15:57:46 UTC
Well if your cat has gotten out or you have a male cat that you think they breed. Then you will start seeing sign like her eating more and her side will start getting bigger and she may hide alot on you. She may even meow any for no reason.
1238597426972076
2006-03-21 14:07:19 UTC
the vet