Question:
how do u get a bf?
akm121693
2006-04-08 16:39:28 UTC
help me!
Ten answers:
Ivan
2006-04-08 16:42:14 UTC
just look for him
2006-04-09 01:05:47 UTC
"Pray about it"?? How ridiculous! There are no gods and prayer has no effect.

Best thing to do is to spend time with boys doing stuff together that you enjoy - Join clubs, play sports, meet in friends' houses, go to the beach and play frisbee... whatever. Whilst doing stuff together they will either get to like you, or if they already like you they will pluck up the courage to move from friendship to something more intimate.
ashliekitn@sbcglobal.net
2006-04-08 23:45:27 UTC
just be nice to every one in the school(even the people u would never dream of making friends with) and smile at everyone. o and be careful who u choose because some people don't understand the meaning of best friends.
queenunicorn1977
2006-04-15 16:25:42 UTC
don't look he will find you that is how my hubby found me i was done with man and then he found me. i was going out just to have fun with my girls and he ask me out that night (out of the blue). and now we have 2 kids a dog and a cat and never been happier. just don't look for the guy he will come to you. and have fun
symptomaticloveaddict
2006-04-09 00:50:36 UTC
and... what does a bf have to do with cats?
banana10678
2006-04-09 00:18:56 UTC
well dont look 4 cats
christ_lover_and_proud_of_It
2006-04-08 23:40:04 UTC
When God shows you the "right one", then you'll know. Pray about it.
~*~Jamie~*~
2006-04-09 02:17:34 UTC
be urself and dont be shy
dfguitarsjames