Question:
What is a different name to name my new black cat?
kcsunflowers
2005-12-16 17:58:08 UTC
He (male) is a stray 1 1/2 year old black cat with beautiful green eyes.
Thirteen answers:
Black lightning
2005-12-21 12:45:32 UTC
Midnight
spacecow6842
2005-12-17 10:06:54 UTC
I like to name cats after comic book villains and movie monsters. For example: Doctor Octopus, Lex Luthor, King Kong, Godzilla, Dracula, Doctor Doom, Magneto, The Joker, or The 50 Foot Woman (I think that's a great name for a cat).
Jinx U
2005-12-21 12:37:51 UTC
I've seen some original names on this website:

kittenwar.com

People submit photos of their cats so that visitors can vote on who's cutest. Take a look and see if there are any names you like. At worst, you'll see some cute kitties. :)
Anirudh Koul
2005-12-17 11:00:22 UTC
Following are some names that I can suggest:

ALPHA

ALPINE

ANDREW

APOLLO

APRIL

ARIEL

ASTER

ASTERIX

I think Astrix is the best and most male. Its also original. I would also recommend that you look at the following site which lists around 2000 Cat names.

http://www.petrix.com/catnames/
fendercandy1531
2005-12-16 18:22:20 UTC
Try naming him a common name like Jinx, only in a different language.
kittin_80
2005-12-17 13:52:58 UTC
Kirara
Jiddy P
2005-12-16 17:59:27 UTC
Bugboo
justme
2005-12-16 18:12:24 UTC
Ninja, dusky (means black), MelMac, I named my dog pepsi. I think you should wait and you'll think of the perfect name. One day my puppy was sitting next to a pepsi box so thats what i named her.
sherry
2005-12-16 21:56:24 UTC
I like to name my cats real "human" names depending on their personality.
corey e
2005-12-16 18:37:24 UTC
Mines male and pitch black with green eyes, we named him Midnight because when its midnight, you cant see him
captainimij
2005-12-16 18:04:51 UTC
Oni- Short for Onix.
2005-12-16 18:30:43 UTC
Be original: Name it Snowball.
Hangel95
2005-12-17 15:26:04 UTC
Maybe Blacky , Coconut , Snowflake , or licorice