Question:
My cat is going to the pound. I'm sad. How can i get out of the dumps?
2006-03-01 07:40:57 UTC
My cat is going to the pound. I'm sad. How can i get out of the dumps?
Five answers:
6TwistedWhiskers
2006-03-01 07:45:32 UTC
Why is your cat going to the pound? If you HAVE to place her in a new home, have you tried other options such as placing an ad in the paper, calling vets for ideas, calling pet rescue groups?

I know of no way to come out of the dumps about this. Do NOT get another cat! How unfair that would be! Just try staying very active to keep your mind off of your poor little cat.
mombo
2006-03-01 09:01:23 UTC
Try NOT to put Kitty in the pound! Find her a HOME.
austinjcariveau
2006-03-01 07:41:59 UTC
get a new cat
vixiixiv
2006-03-01 08:30:15 UTC
take her to a no kill shelter and volenteer there -- you can still see her and be more active in where her next home will be..... POUNDS ARE BADDDDDDDD
2006-03-02 11:01:16 UTC
DON'T TAKE HER TO THE POUND!