Question:
Why does my cat all of a sudden bolt around the room?
ultimate soccer coach
2006-03-07 12:49:10 UTC
Why does my cat all of a sudden bolt around the room?
Sixteen answers:
jess
2006-03-07 12:50:34 UTC
Most people call it a wild hair.
ong jon
2006-03-07 21:31:31 UTC
...cats are insane! i've had cats all my life , they've all done that from time to time . some do it as a matter of routine. one would wait untill 2 am, "fly" around the liveing room3 times knocking down every thing in his path then chill out.my wife & i would wake up and laugh out loud!"there he goes again". i have a 19yr old female she limps down the stairs to breakfast in the morning, then runs up the stairs , back and forth down the hall once , twice around the bed room ,back down the hall then sudenly, stops and comes limping back into the bed room where she slees all day!...... i would give anytrhing to know what goes through the mind of a cat.... hmmm.., mabey i'll just try some of her cat food?!?!? gotta luv um.... but, they are insane
sneezy
2006-03-07 21:50:11 UTC
This just my opinion from observing my own cats though time. I always keep my cat indoors for safety. I just think sometimes they get all this pent up energy and have to let it go. Also, I think they are happy when they do this we probably we be more content if we gave it a try.
monkie
2006-03-07 21:43:49 UTC
I call it the midnight crazies, because all my cats get their spazz spells in the middle of the night. Even my old cat (26 in June) still gets midnight crazies, which I guess is a good thing since it's the only exercise she ever gets.
dani_kin
2006-03-07 20:51:26 UTC
She's probably just playing, mine does that a lot. Even a house cat is an animal and she probably just wants to burn off some energy and run around. Plus it is probably fun to run around and watch your owner look at you like you're crazy.
Jaim Jaim
2006-03-07 20:56:43 UTC
Probably just a sudden burst of energy and wanting to play.
Fairenhight
2006-03-07 20:56:42 UTC
Sudden energy bursts. My cat does it too. Its healthy for them.
postypaul
2006-03-07 20:50:43 UTC
One or two reasons A BIRD OR A DOG have entered the room
2006-03-07 21:41:26 UTC
I am not sure my cat does that all the time. I always say the ghost is after him again. I think it is funny.
2006-03-07 20:50:47 UTC
I'm really not sure, maybe they suddenly have all this energy they cannot contain. Or maybe they see things that we don't. My mom had this cat that would always play with imaginary toys.
Truth Hurts
2006-03-08 02:54:23 UTC
your cat is crazy...and so is mine. it's cute though right?
Lone Günman
2006-03-07 22:35:53 UTC
Um, it's a cat...that's what they do.
dgturner42
2006-03-07 22:34:27 UTC
ITS A F*CKING CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
Answerfinder1360
2006-03-07 21:41:51 UTC
she's scared of something
2006-03-07 22:21:11 UTC
i dont know
Mellowkneebee
2006-03-08 23:51:55 UTC
Maybe it saw a ghost. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!